Friday, October 7, 2011

Were moving!



Well all I have to say is THANK YOU UNIVERSE. We are moving to the 7th floor in our building to a lighter and renovated apartment. Funny thing is it’s exactly the same price?
Yesterday I casually asked our Super’s wife if she knew of any apartments that were going to be vacated soon. I know some of the apartments in this building a very lovely. I have been in them and developed “apartment envy”. She was so excited to tell me of two that were. She then told me I should have said something earlier. Apparently she had just given out an application form to a bigger and beautiful apartment on the 9th floor. She took me up to see it and I wanted it ASAP. We have indicated that we would rent it however unless these new tenants have their credit checks fail its there’s. I am secretly keeping my fingers crossed. However we are moving to another one that size wise is the same but renovated and lighter.
Best thing is that we can move in whenever we want! We have saved on Broker fee’s also. It really is a matter of just knowing people here to get the great deals. I love our neighbourhood and especially love our neighbours and Super. Although I was looking for other places I knew I would miss both them and the location. So I am ecstatic and cannot wait to move in. I have internet being installed on Tuesday so moving then. Kids are at school so should be the easiest move of my life, and I have sure moved a lot in my life.

No comments: