Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring 2012

My hand is doing better and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have a pin that needs to be removed in 2 weeks then I commence working with a Physical Therapist.
Hugo has been amazing in such a tough time. He literally works all day and comes home to work here. I am able to type so I have been keeping up my work. The girls have also been great.
The weather has definitely moved into spring mode. I have my family arriving next week which is very exciting. So it's back into Tour guide mode for me.
I thought I would share some photos of spring:)

3 comments:

Paula's Postings said...

Lovely photo's looks like the kids are enjoying themselves. Glad to hear your hand is getting better.

sweetsue said...

Thanks for sharing your photos and glad to hear you're doing well.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies :)