Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Surgery and weight loss

Well the good news is all up I have lost about 7 pounds. I have to say I do really watch what I eat these days but living in New York I do enjoy food. The culinary delights available in this city are just amazing and something I know everyone that comes absolutely love.
The bad news is I am going in for surgery tomorrow. It’s not that big a deal however I did find a youtube clip if anyone is interested in what I am having done tomorrow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jqOkBE-eHw

I know I won’t be able to do a few things for a while however I will have mobility with the top half of my 4 fingers so I will be back at work ASAP.
My family is due to arrive in 3 weeks and we are all getting very excited here. I know it will be a crazy but a fun 2 weeks. The girls are beside themselves and I am so happy for them to re connect with their cousins.

2 comments:

Veronika said...

I read your last few posts. Glad to hear your surgery went well and you lost weight. Excellent! You have inspired me to detox with my own concoction :)

a few pounds always helps. I miss NY! I've been stuck in Europe for the past 5 weeks cleaning out my parents house. I will be very happy to get back home. Take care in the meanwhile.

Unknown said...

Good luck!! You are missing the awesome weather here too!! Love the city in spring/summer :)