Wednesday, February 29, 2012

last day

Well I have come to the end of my cleansing program. I have not weighted myself today HOWEVER I was able to wear my "skinny jeans" again. Those jeans are actually not technically skinny jeans however I nicked named them that after they went through the drier here and shrunk. I dont wear them anymore as they were just too tight. I loved them as they are a pair of "Sass and Bide" from back home. I reluctantly grabbed them this morning is a rush to get the kids out the door and was very pleasantly surprised to have them fit and not struggle with the fly.
I have to say I am very happy as I said in a previous post that I was not really wanting to loose weight HOWEVER getting back into those jeans is a huge plus.

If anyone is interested in giving it a go you can visit this website:

http://www.bodycleansediet.com/

On another note I am having some surgery next week. I have been complaining to what I thought was carpal tunnel for about 3 years. Finally I went to a hand surgeon here and its in fact an arthritic joint in my thumb. So I am booked in for surgery next Thursday . I still have mobility in my fingers so should be fun. I can type but not cook yay! Hugo is in for a very big surprise as he confidently has volunteered to do pretty much everything.The positive outcome as this is a permanent solution.

No comments: