Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cleanse Coach

Well I started working this week in my new “other” role. I am a Cleanse coach and basically I will be helping people achieve the results they want to achieve using these Isagenix products.
Now rather than go into detail if you’re interested please visit this website

http://www.bodycleansediet.com/

Like I mentioned previously I also will commence a cleansing program shortly. I am keen to personally go through the experience and I will document everything.
I have already enjoyed talking to clients who have commenced and are already seeing significant changes in their lives. It’s very inspirational to me and I hope to be a source of motivation to many.
I am a big believer in a healthy lifestyle and exercise so I know this role suits perfectly.
If anyone does decided to maybe try this program themselves please let them know you read about it from my blog .Also keep me in the loop as I want to also be part of the experience.
Also for additional support and FAQ there is a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/bodycleansediet

No comments: