Thursday, May 19, 2011

A new start..........

Well all I have some big news!!!
I have started my own little business here in Manhattan.

http://www.tanyalindin.cruiseshipcenters.com/

Please feel free to have a look and even better book something! Or please pass on my website to anyone you know who may be interested.

After searching around and doing a lot of research I felt this was the next step in my Career. I feel comfortable going back into the Travel Industry and symbolically its 10 years from when Ansett Collapsed.
I am in the process of doing all my accreditation so I am pretty busy doing that and all my other Mum stuff.
Isabel is already planning which Disney cruise she wants to go on.

I love the fact I can work the hours I want and that I am doing something I love doing and that is helping people plan that dream vacation.

Wish me luck................

No comments: