Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting Close to Summer

Well we have about another 2 weeks and the kids finish school for the summer. I am still trying to get used to it as its so different to Australia. Isabel is beside herself as she has not had a long break for almost 1 year. We moved here to Manhattan in November so she missed the Christmas break. The kids here only get a week off here for "The Holidays" over December/New Years.

My work is going great. I am slowly gaining Clients and it seems to be fellow Mom's that find my service ideal. Funny how us Mom's are online either late at night or really early in the morning.
We are planning to do a Cruise soon as I really what to experience this amazing Caribbean that is now at my door step.

Annika is finally "potty trained" so that last phase of "baby" is over. Life just get easier now which is just perfect as we all live our amazing adventure here in New York.

No comments: