Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last Day of school

Today is the last day of school for Isabel. She is so excited too. I am probably more excited that we can slow down now and not have to rush for while. Luckily I have Annika still at preschool during the summer. This week however she is have a week off for 4th of July break.

 The City seems to have gotten a bit quieter. Most of the kids are in Summer Camps which is essential for all the working parents.
I have not planned what we are doing however it will be nice to maybe just spend some time exploring again. I have been so busy with my new little business that the NY License has taken a back seat. I really need to get motivated to do it. I think its the fact I have to sit through a five hour class on driving that is really putting me off. I have been driving for over 20 years so I do feel it is rather unnecessary.

Ok better go and get the kids ready....................yay summer break

No comments: