Saturday, February 5, 2011

Broadway again

Last night Hugo and I went to see "Phantom of the Opera". It was nice to go alone and we both really enjoyed it. I found it actually better than the one I watched in Sydney many years ago. It was a Friday night and Times Square was buzzing, but Times Square is always buzzing. Its one thing to describe it and another to experience it. The billboards and the lights are truly memorizing. Its funny but I still have to pinch myself. I was sitting in this theater and I was just in awe of the beauty of the architecture. I just cannot believe so many productions so close to each other. We have vowed we are going to try and do as many as we can. Now that we have two lovely babysitters life is great!

 I have a 4 mile ( New York Road Runners) run tomorrow in Central Park which I am looking forward too. Its to celebrate the Superbowl which is another first for us. Its a shame that the New York team the "Jets" were eliminated a few weeks ago however it will be great to experience it. Everyone is stocking up for food and beer. All the restaurants have special "Superbowl" deals. It's like our grand final so its very exciting. I have no idea about the game but looking forward to these ads they all talk about??
Will update after it all happens and I understand more.....

No comments: