Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What the hell is going on??? Why innocent kids.



As I sit to write this I am consumed by sadness at the news I woke up to this morning. Last night as I was doing some work I got a NYC City alert on my cell phone. They are normally about weather or traffic incidents but this was about a missing boy. My heart just missed a beat thinking of the anguish his family must be going through. I saw his photo and I could tell he was some sort of Orthodox Jew.
This morning as a routinely turned on “Good Morning America” they spoke about his murder. I am just as overwhelmed by this as lately there has been so much in the media about death or abductions of children. What made it even worse was the grotesque finding of the poor little angel’s body.
Here is a link for my Australian readers:

Only last week also we the Casey Anthony trial which as left the majority of Americans speechless. Here is  this woman who partied for 30 days as he child was reported missing?? She was found not guilty and is due to be released from jail today.

These poor kids and there are thousands more not just in the USA but the world.

No comments: