Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Snow storm for winter 2011-2012

I have been rather busy lately so have found it quite hard to find time to come in here and write. I have had quite a few Clients lately and that has been taking up a lot of my time. I find that I am slowly building a Clientele which is great so I really want to do the best I can for them. I am a very passionate person by nature so when I jump into something I tend to go all the way.

This winter has been so much milder than our first one here in New York. Although we had a snow storm last week, it’s really been quite mild in comparison. Isabel and Annika were over the moon when they awoke to a snow covered Upper West Side last weekend. We enthusiastically got to the park as soon as we could to do some much anticipated sledding.
It seemed Annika still had recollections of her “face planting” experience last winter. She was very hesitant to attempt a ride down the very kid friendly hill we choose. After some “Mummy” negotiations I managed to convince her to go down with me. She then decided it was fun.
I am still in absolute amazement at how amazing Central Park changes through the seasons. The many tourists that were lucky to see the park in its true winter glory were photographing like crazy. I love the first couple of hours after the snow has arrived as everything is so clean and pretty. It does not take long however unfortunately till it turns in to dirty slush.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

The snow is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Yes its is! Its a shame its all gone :( There has been so much less this year too.

Thanks for reading :)

Paula's Postings said...

It looks like they are having lots of fun.

Unknown said...

Yes they did. All the kids here are wanting more snow! They especially want a "snow day". That just means they get a day off school as we are snowed in.