Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My 15 mins of fame.

Just thought I would write a quick post about my latest adventure. In a nutshell I will be appearing on the Anderson Cooper show.

http://www.andersoncooper.com/

They are doing a program about Mom’s drinking during play dates and generally during the days. Apparently I will be drinking casually throughout the recording of the show .On completion of the hour there will be a doctor who is specialized in the affects of alcohol on your body. I will be asked to do a few cognitive tests to see the effect it has had on me physically. It will be an interesting show regardless and to see what the general opinion is amongst people here in the US.
At first I was very hesitant as I have to admit the thought of meeting Anderson Cooper is totally intimidating. However after a bit of communal support from Hugo and friends I have decided to do it. I will be definitely stepping out of my comfort zone.
I see this as an amazing experience and only one that could happen here in New York.
I am allowed to take some friends so hopefully they will be able to offer their support on set.
I will keep you all posted and look forward to writing all about it!

No comments: