Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to School..........

Well I went and saw the filming of Hamish and Andy on Tuesday night. I can finally now talk about it as I know it has been aired in Australia. For those who read my blog and are not Australian here is a link:
They are hilarious and pretty much the way you actually seem them is the way they really are. Its seems Hamish is a bit more outgoing that Andy however both just Aussie clowns.I went with a friend and we both laughed so hard and really enjoyed ourselves.  As we left the studio and headed out to look for a place to eat I had the strangest feeling. I realized that during those two hours of the filming I had somehow felt that I was back in Australia. Walking around Brooklyn momentarily felt surreal as the realization I was actually in New York set it.
Susan Sarandon was a guest on their show which was a huge surprise.She is lovely and I could say it was another Celebrity sighting here in Manhattan.
On a different note Isabel (my eldest) returned to school and into grade three. The system they have here at the beginning of the new school year is the children are all mixed into different classes so they go into a new grade with new classmates. I don’t understand the logic and in fact most parents don’t either. However I feel there must be some logic behind it otherwise why put the kids through the anxiety. Regardless her first day was great and once again my big girl adapted to a huge change in her young life. I am so proud of both my girls!
Annika starts her new preschool tomorrow so I am anxiously awaiting the return of “me” time that has been missing in my life for the last ten weeks (who’s counting?).

1 comment:

Mom Does Reviews said...

New follower from MBS
http://pmaynardwrites.blogspot.com/