Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A New Apartment

Well our Apartment is now due  for its 12 month lease renewal. Its a perfect time to see if we can find another one. We love the area however this apartment is very dark. When it comes to apartments in Manhattan you always have to compromise on something. It maybe that you have a "walk up" which means NO elevator.The other day I saw a really big apartment however it was on a noisy street and had no bathtub? Unless you have an endless budget something has to give. With us here its light we lack so we are willing  to compromise bedroom space for light. It's a negotiation in itself which sound so funny and Manhattan people understand what I am talking about.

I personally hate the whole proscess however if we are going to move this is the best time. So I have started the whole process which is a juggling act with the kids. Hugo works the days so really I am left to do the inspections around and with the kids. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: