Saturday, January 1, 2011

Everyone’s coming to visit!

So excited! My sister looks like she is coming over in March for a few weeks. I cannot wait to share my life with her as I know we will really enjoy the time together. As much as we are different personalities I think that we bring out the best in each other and we enjoy just having a good laugh.
Hugo’s friend Shane apparently is also over here in February which I know Hugo will be excited about. He will have a buddy to go to some of the sporting events he is dying to get to.
Peta and Marco are due here in May and around my birthday. I know with them I will have a ball. I will make sure that I find the coolest bars to go to with them so we can relive all our past adventures when we were in our 30’s and flight Attendants crazy!!!
My Mum, Brother, Sister in law and Nephew are also due in May so it’s going to be very busy. I am glad Luca (my nephew) is coming as my girls love him as he is their youngest cousin. Its one thing that does make me sad is that they are missing time with their cousins as my family is very close. As much as Christmas was great I did miss the fact that the kids were not able to spend that time together. Skype has become our best friend. The fact we video stream is just amazing and it’s wonderful to be able to see them and chat.
It’s so strange as I will be chatting to family or friends and I don’t feel like I am so far away until I look out the window and realize that I am in New York and they are so far away back in Australia.
I have told everyone that is coming to secure dates so that I can pre book things as tickets to events can be hard to get at times. I just got tickets to see "wicked" with Isabel on the 23rd of January which is very exciting. That will be the first of many Broadway productions we plan on attending.

No comments: