Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another girl’s night out....


Last night I went out to see a friends Broadway Show she was producing. The performance was called “My Mom’s a sex Therapist”. It’s a one woman show where the one and only character “Cara” tells us what her life was like having a mother as a Sex Therapist. I found it very funny and entertaining.
My friends and I decided to head over to Hell’s Kitchen for dinner and drinks. Luckily for me these girls have been living here in Manhattan for quite some time. We went to a lovely wine bar that was recommended by one of the ladies however there was a 45 minute wait. We were all too hungry to wait so we walked around to find somewhere suitable. The area seems a lot of fun being a combination of gay and young hip professionals. I have not had the pleasure here yet to check out the cool gay bars yet. I hope some of my gay friends will do me the pleasure one day of coming over and helping me discover them.
Apparently this place is the Coolest and most expensive Gay Bar in NYC
It’s pretty amazing how much Manhattan apparently has changed over the past 20 years. Where we were sitting on 9th and 50th was a high crime area in the 90’s. You would be guaranteed to be mugged! Yet it’s now slowly becoming the next Chelsea.

No comments: