Saturday, November 5, 2011

Norwegian “Jewel”



As part of my business now as a Travel Agent I need to keep up to date with the vacations I sell. Today I was off to the Terminal near us to inspect Norwegian Cruise Lines ship “Jewel”. The ship itself was lovely not too big. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We did a tour of the different types of staterooms available. I know we will be doing one in the next few months so I was very excited.
It took me 10 minutes to get there from our apartment. So the idea of starting my vacation pretty much as we board the ship is just so enticing. We were invited to a tasting menu lunch and it was superb. I took some photos as per request by Isabel of the slides and pools.


I cannot think of a better value and convenient vacation for families here in New York. Plenty for the kids and parents to do together or not.

No comments: