Friday, November 4, 2011

I got a Job!!

Well after writing a while ago about jobs the funniest thing happened to me this week. I got a call from a company asking me to come in and meet with them. I could not  remember the application as it was some time ago. I had applied months ago to a few positions that I thought would have been suitable.This was one of them however I had forgotten all about it. There is still quite a bit of unemployment here.
After going for the interview and getting the job I declined. Once again it was the same story that the kids were going to have to spend 3 weeks in extended care while I did training. I tried to negotiate less days however they were unable to accommodate my needs. I just cannot put the girls through it.
I have to say it did wonders for my self-esteem!!

Tomorrow I am going to do a Ship Inspection and Lunch on Norwegian “Jewel”. I am really looking forward to it and will take lots of photos. I have been doing a lot of bookings for Disney Cruises as their ship “Magic” is sailing out of New York in 2012. Watch this video of how amazing it is!!

No comments: