Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (the day before)

Thought I would share some photos I just took after collecting Isabel from school. It was amazing to watch them blow them up. Its very exciting and cannot believe I live so close to all this. Its moments like this I pinch myself! There was such a large crowd that had come from all over the city. We just walked a few blocks home after. I plan on going to the parade as its only a block away also.
How lucky we are!!






4 comments:

Im A Silly Mami said...

Wow. The pics are great. You are very lucky to live so close. We hope to make it down there next year. My daughter would love it.

Www.imasillymami.com

Unknown said...

The only thing was it was really cold!!! I was there straight after school and I think that time is ideal.It got very crowded.Another heads up I got was to go very early in the morning like 7.00am and you also get a good view. Can't wait for it tomorrow!!

Paula's Postings said...

Lovely photographs and how lucky are you to live so close. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Paula! Hope You and your family are also enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving. Yes I do feel very lucky to live so close by :)