Friday, November 25, 2011

My Expedia CruiseShipCenters

A while ago I wrote about my constant dilemma about working or not. I decided to start up my own Travel Agency as it was a way to have my work and balance my home life effectively. I absolutely LOVE what I do mainly because I love planning perfect vacations. The majority of my Clients are parents. It's been an absolute pleasure to deal with the lovely people I have. I always email or call my Clients on their return to make sure all had gone well. I also always look for feedback and see what I could do better next time. Because I have my own business I am able to go that extra mile as I have such a personal bond with each and every client.
A few days ago I made contact with a Client who I had arranged a Cruise to Alaska. I remember researching quite a bit as one of the passengers had quite a few health issues. When I called her I was so happy to hear all had gone so well and in fact had exceeded expectations!! She also sent me all her photos to view. It is moments like this I am so fortunate to have been able to start my own business and to create these special moments for people. Its one of the amazing opportunities that I have been able to take full advantage of here in New York. I also am amazed at how supportive the community is around me.
Its a very rewarding feeling to know that when people around me think of a vacation they turn to me.
My wonderful and extremely talented cousin also designed some amazing ads for me so I will share my favorite :)

No comments: